Tuesday, January 24, 2017

UGH......

Soo i over slept and missed the bus for my little guy so i had to call off of work....
the joys of being a mom i ended up missing work and stayed home and chilled all day watching Cartoons The joys of being a single mom and being able to say i have a home a job and my kid is a truly great success we may struggle every now and then but we have eachother and thats all that really matters...



my ps3 is down and so is our xbox....
so
any

Gifts to your goddess via mail can be send to GoddessGloomy  p.o.box 6 dekalb il 60115 i'll be pulling this down after the 14th so show your goddess some love remember cards cash gift cards shoes or socks are always welcome  Shoes 9 to 9 1/2 .. my favorite socks are puma Adidas and nike and Fila Oooh and Bras' always welcome must be new 34/36 D
you can always pay pal me gifts so i can do the shopping myself i have a wishlist on amazon.. if interested i'll be sharing that later


My sister could also use some new sneaks 8 in a half to  9

No comments:

Post a Comment