Sunday, July 31, 2016

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

Soo I will let the festival socks go to the first person who is willing to send 55 for them that will include shipping and handling plus a tracking number for more photos of item or extra wear it will cost ten extra


also I have a pair of extra well worn hanes tube socks that I've owned for a couple of years and have kept them bagged when not wearing they haven't been washed in over a year
will let go for 60 obo
also have a pair of well worn lee brand work socks


worn Crew style socks will let go for 50

having some unexpected car issues and I've desided to change what I want to go back to school for
needing to
re-do
Phlebotomy course I am great and finding veins

medical terminology passed but need to retake
Communication passed but need to retake

and looking into IN Home HealthCare



I enjoy learning and want to better myself for my family

Enroll in CNA Class also
it will give me more grounds of finding work if i'm able to do both
currently looking to change careers
so please
anything helps at all attempting to raise 3000 to help with enrollment
costs ect. for classes

Need To Go finish getting my G.E.D. ( got kicked out of high school )
wasn't the best ideal student
but am the ideal employee I work hard and never miss work unless its an unstoppable thing

will be able to start selling on ebay again on the 10th my 30 day suspension should be over by then




No comments:

Post a Comment