Monday, July 18, 2016

Thanks To my Mr J Chicago Open air festival!!!



So by the photo above you can guess I did indeed make it to the Chicago's First ever Open air festival I seen a ton of kick ass bands and met some great people I crowd surfed to the greats! KORN, SLIPKNOT, MARILYN MANSON, BUTCHER BABIES , BREAKING BENJAMIN

ENDED UP TAKING MY PHONE WILL DURING MANSON TO CATCH IT MYSELF WILL LOAD TO MY CHANNEL LATER OR TRY ON HERE!!

THANK YOU MR.J FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND ONE TO REMEMBER I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR TO DO IT AGAIN!!! WILL BE MORE PREPPED

Me and my Twinie Had a blast got into VIP and got some hoodies and drinks for great prices  even met drowing pool!

did not though get the BEER HORN I SO BADLY WANTED so the hunt begins if you think you can find it and want to be kick ass and send it to me great!! can send you my p.o. box info

anywys after a long ass weekend my laptop is ready to be plugged in
I am still short on the funds to get my beloved loren out of jail though so if anyone wants to donate please do so via pp to sexycolorfullfeet@yahoo.com

in return when he gets home you will get foot job and video media as a thank you if your into that or just plan photos of my feet

lost my shoe during korns set while I crowd surfed I  did find my sneaker though thank god
oh fyi I am banned from selling on ebay for  30 days so doing direct sales and ebanned.net

these socks are hot and rank! who knows what I walked in

Cant wait to do it again accepting donations for RIOT FEST STARTING NOW!!!







3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun!! I was supposed to work the Kuma's Korner tent that festival. Maybe we'll meet somehow next year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha wow I ended up getting a killer sandwich from there that weekend ! I'll definitely be attending next year as long as its a continued festival I loved it and had a blast did you make it there at all? and thanks for reading my ramble

      Delete
  2. Glad you had fun!! I was supposed to work the Kuma's Korner tent that festival. Maybe we'll meet somehow next year!!

    ReplyDelete