Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Never Ever gonna get a break



So with all the ups and all the downs I've been having within the past few months I have a a feeling july is the month of tests I've been promised help to get My Loren Free'd and everyone has backed out
I had to kick my drunken mother out because she desided not to pay back all that she has barrowed from me within the past three years
and then I lose my day care provider and have MISSED A TON OF WORK!!!
My job is hard it may not be the best job in the world but it is in deed a job and its better than NO Job
BEFORE AND AFTER OMG


so I was able to return to work temporary because I was able to find a sitter for the moment but its not gonna last long I have to be able to pay her cash not willing to take assistance checks
Soo and to top that I've its been a light but busy week so far
and TODAY

FUCKEN TODAY MY GOD DAMN CAR DESIDED TO WORK FOR HALF THE DAY IT DIED
I DO NOT KNOW WTF I AM SUPPOSE TO DO ITS A REQUIRMENT TO HAVE A RUNNING INSURAD CAR FOR WORK AND WELL NOW MY LOVELY SILVER BEAST HAS GIVEN UP I CANT HAVE IT LOOKED AT UNTILL FRIDAY BUT IHAVE A FEELING THE MOTOR MIGHT BE SHOT!!
I CAN GET A USED MOTOR FOR ABOUT 400 THATS NOT INCLUDING THE LABER

I Have been trying to get my stats as a seller back active on ebanned but its giving me the run around

So festival socks still for sale will let go for $60 or up
and not sock foot or shoe related but
if you for some reason want to order some custom candles let me know
trying to get some sold!!!
here are some of the ones I have

check out my Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment