Monday, May 2, 2016

Finally finding my motivation again

Alright guys , sissy, germs and bitches i feel my motivation coming back
i dont know why and i donno how come but i have just put up a new video via youtube of a long overdue foot rub dirty socks clean feet and lotion

i am currently making sure i stay going all i do is work to take care of my son and currently taking care of my disabled mother so all i do is work work work and i'm so beyond sorry about ebay auctions being sent out late when it comes to the photo lots currently ran into an issue of my desktop computer taking a shit on me and i had to send it in to get worked on shitty for me more money out of my pocket that i can sadly not afford

i have FJ photos and a video for sale but at the price of 150 for video and photos i'm sorry the price is firm because i get 75% and the other goes towards the member thats helping me out  to make it happen

i am on my laptop so i am also able to access all my old sock photos so selling a disc of those 100+ photos for 25 each disc via mail only or can be sent on a junk drive if it is paid for so (35 if on a junk/thumb drive ) and 25 if only via disc.

anyways i'm excited and cant wait to get back into business dont forget to check out my channel
like comment and or subscribe !!!!

much love

yours truely

Goddess gloomy / sexycolorfullfeet / DramaGloomy < totally went there
enjoy my lovelys

remember donations are always welcome

marked as gift to my yahoo email sexycolorfullfeet@yahoo.com

via Pp

No comments:

Post a Comment