Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Donations?? or advice perhaps.. oooh look fila socks for sale

Listening to : Jimmy Eat World - Get it faster

Alright so this is whats new i have been wearing this socks that i will be listing on ebay as soon as i finish up here. but here is it i have been wearing this nasty bitches everywhere as of lately i dont have many pairs with me at the moment.

lots of walking i've walked many miles in them and have been keeping them bagged up when they are not on my feet . i have been wearing them in my sketcher shoes only which have a really big fucken stupid hole in them so socks got a little wet the other day

i am currently low on funds i recently got screwed over by paypal again go figure right.
anyways looking for any small donations towards my
food bill this month since i had gotten food for where i was orginally staying and got kicked out i wasnt allowed to take my food items with me.

 so yeah i've pretty  much spend what i usually do on food already and the month isnt even over so i was wondering if anyone would be sweet enough to either buy these at the buy it now price on ebay when they are listed to help towards my stupid food bill for now every penny counts with me right now i'm never really sure where i'm staying as of the moment but all i need is my son and my laptop to keep hope up that things will get better.

anyways ... these socks i have been wearing for about a week now and they are very well worn and you'll be able to see that i havent really been able to keep good care of my feet like i usually do so they are pretty funky right now with the way the heats been as of lately since i walk every where i go right now since i have 100% no access to anyones cars at the moment .. cant even barrow one which sucks. when i go to the store i put everything in a packback or in the bottom of my sonsstroller

    These photos of me in the korn band tshirt are from last week got it to go threw with my phone toke a bit to figure that one out anyways i will be using my reg. camera which is ironicly for sale if anyone is interested in buying it.. on this day it was super freaken hot....
i have an HD CANNON CAMERA FOR SALE ASKING PRICE 600 its an awsome camera thats worth more than i'm asking come on boys it comes with a remote and the screen flips around thing of all the things you could record with it


ANY AND ALL DONATIONS CAN BE GIFTED TO MY PAYPAL AT JESSICAKORNEDER1987@YAHOO.COM OR TO MY P.O BOX BUT YOU HAVE TO EMAIL ME FOR THAT INFO ANYWAYS..... LINK WILL BE LISTED IN NEXT POST - edited adding link to this post


   

No comments:

Post a Comment