Friday, December 2, 2016

Soo socks arent all

Soo items are out and on the way keep a look out
who ever keeps texting my direct line PLEASE STOP
I will be blocking the number and I have no clue how the Fuck you got my number

I can only think that I gave my personal on hand number out to One Person....
and I would of hoped you wouldn't of given it out!!!

Anyways...
So not only am I up to stinky sock business but
SINCE THE HOLIDAYS ARE NEAR
not only can you order your smelly sexy foot items from me but you can also get
CUSTOM CANDLES!!!!!!
Oh yeah you can have a candle with my feet on it if you really want
but
i'm talking about gifts here boys!!! gifts for the wife the girl friend the family
the co workers ect.. even the boyfriends

like sports ? like nightmare before Christmas want your couple portait on there or family images???

well look no further I do flameless l.e.d. small to large.
burnable's small to large up to a three wick

prices very
if interested hit me up



RANDOM....
THE PAST IS DONE ITS OVER

People never change.

Soo yes I adore my feet being touched kissed ect.

Too bad no one really seen that, the most important way to show someone your trying
is simply waiting, showing them you were all they wanted. not screwing all the trash around town to kill your loneliness There was never love just pure greed. Happy its long gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment