Saturday, November 26, 2016

Humbug Ho Ho Ho socks

when you love someone, you open yourself up to suffereing, thats the sad truth. maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. thats the burden.
- Bones

The Holidays are a super lonely time of year for me
its been nothing but trouble and heartache
and i'm really good at usually locking it away

but i'm soo sick of family picking my fatbastard ex of me
the holidays are for familys NOT
SELFISH BASTARDS!!!

On that note I am sharing my amazon wish list
maybe someone can help me start my Holiday / Christmas shopping early
:)


ALL FUNDS HELP ME WITH MY XMAS SHOPPING FOR MY LITTLE GUY

SO LETS DO THIS BOYS
CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS REMEBER THEY ARE ONLY ONE DAY AUCTIONS!!!


VIDEO COMING SOON KEEP A LOOK OUT



No comments:

Post a Comment