Thursday, March 7, 2013

shame shame on you

My slave desided not to listen to me.. and i was also sent a photo of a girl someone on a former fourm site clams is me when i was younger

i am only 25 you rat bastard i'll eventually find out who said this supposed girl was me

<< NOT ME


LET ME REPEAT MYSELF THIS GIRL IS NOT ME I AM THE ONLY DRAMA GLOOMY BITCH! NOT THIS SKINNY LITTLE TWIT

ok I may be a little chunky but i've never been this small^^^ so keep dreaming
dramagloomy is going to make a come back eventually but goddessgloomy is here to stay i'm still the same as i use to be but i wont be sharing photos of myself around this girls age whom ever she is looks nice but is not me lets see if i can lose a little weight i've joined a gym for those who dont have the greatest income so again read it clear GIRL UP THERE NOT ME


THIS IS ME >>



SO anyways i'm 156lbs right now going to ton up and lose a little weight

but yes the slave in question is in serious trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment